Oh Yeah! Music mode right now. Everytime I share or conversing common interests with regards to things that I really love. It gives me so much eagerness, excitement and electricity- like what Billy Elliot says " I can feel the change like it's burning deep inside. It sparks inside of me!". And one of those magical interests aside from fashion is the one for sure, that everybody loves which is "Musique" . Anyways, I would like to share five (5) from the list of my favorite songs of all time. These songs are kinda vintage haha! , and I am not pretty sure if most people my age would enjoy it as much as I do. hahah!
- Arthur's Theme (Paris Match)- From her album "Quattro". In bossa nova style/a lil bit jazzy, that's why I like it more than the original. It makes me wonder what exactly it feels like being in love at the Big apple. Hmm well the idea itself is already lovely...
- Girl from Ipanema- Very nice song (either instrumental piano, bossa nova or with vocal).
- Laughter in the rain (Neil Sedaka)- It's priceless listening to the song while on your way home, stuck in traffic, while rain keeps pouring and wipers are moving. And you're sitting comfortably next beside the one you love.
- Downtown (Emma Bunton)- I searched on google about songs that will make you smile, then I found this one, and it's true! I love everything about this song: the melody, lyrics. It gives me some kind of bliss.
- Life could be a dream (Sh boom)- I remember, when I was like a puppy hahah! My erpats (father) and his cousins were calling me "she boom", because that time it was a hit jingle from San Miguel beer commercial (with APO Hiking Society and Rachel Lobanco). I love 50's vibes the hair spray era! and I just noticed recently that it is part of Pixar's Cars movie soundtracks.
Arthur's Theme: "when you get caught between the moon and new york city, the best that you can do is fall in love".
Laughter in the rain
Sh boom, Sh boom, Yananananana...