Thursday, September 1, 2011

Polyvore Sets (tribute to local filipino fashionable celebs)

Here are some of my polyvore sets featuring local female actors in the Philippines. And these girls for me, are also the ones who should be looked up to interms of personal styling. Photos courtesy of some renowned glossy magazines in the country. I hope you'll like it! =D


Kim Chiu-This Pinoy Big Brother (reality show) teens edition winner has made her way into stardom not just because of her charm and cute turned gorgeous oriental face. But also her young, bubbly, bold and up-to-date fashion taste.



  Iza Calzado- The only word I've uttered after seeing the July issue cover of Preview Mag is "Wow!!!". See it yourself! I love the color combinations. I am not a fan of fringed dress but this one for me is very stunning. 

KC Concepcion- She's gorgeous as always! For me She's an epitome of true beauty, for being very passionate in everything she does. Her mind is very admirable especially her heart. Next to God, She's one of those who consistently inspire me to care for others and help others in the best way I can through her great advocacy and passion in her craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment